Crafty Weekend

Monday, October 11, 2010

I hope you all had a great weekend. My weekend was filled with some simple crafts. I picked up some of the $1.00 masks at my local craft store and decided to start painting them for the kids. I finished the Frankenstein one and the kids have looooooved it! 


I also started working on my dog's costume....he wasn't too happy with the "fitting." But he was a very good sport and even stood still for a quick picture. I can't wait to see him in his finished Scooby Doo costume!


But once I trimmed some of the felt off and got it into cape form he was actually wagging his tail. Here's what I have so far.


There are a lot of crafts to come. Hopefully tonight I'll finish up the Dora Backpack goody bags. I've also started on large Halloween window art. Keeping very busy over here! 

1 comment:

Kelly said...

This picture of Duke is really funny - love his expression. Can't wait for the big reveal!

Post a Comment