Fall is in the air...

Friday, September 16, 2011

I don't know where most of you are, but here in southern California you can feel the seasons changing. The past few mornings it's been very gloomy when I've woken up. One of my very favorite things about this time of year....besides crafts... is the fog that rolls down through the hills behind our house.



It makes me want to cuddle up with a good book under a blanket...but alas, there is way too much to do these days. I'm seriously thinking of getting a head start on some of my Halloween decorations. And I'm also thinking about spraying for spiders. I keep seeing this huge Orb Spiders on my runs and they are huge!

This is an orb spider, from Mike Nelson, who has a hilarious and terrifying encounter with these lovely San Diegan inhabitants.


They come in every year around fall, but I just cannot get used to them. I can see them hanging in their webs from the road when I'm driving. Eeek! It does make me slightly afraid to walk underneath the beautiful trees. Speaking of trees, they are starting to change! *Sigh* I just love this time of year!


As I'm snapping pictures of the fog, my animal kids are wondering what on earth I'm doing in the backyard. Hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment